Mmmm...Milk Duds...yummy! You are such a sweetheart! You are one of my heroes too my dear. You have such a big heart and you are always willing to help when I need you. Ok maybe not with chores so much:), but you help with your baby sis a lot and I appreciate it! You are so good with her and and she looks up to you. I love you my sweet, talented girl...
2 comments:
Mmmm...Milk Duds...yummy! You are such a sweetheart! You are one of my heroes too my dear. You have such a big heart and you are always willing to help when I need you. Ok maybe not with chores so much:), but you help with your baby sis a lot and I appreciate it! You are so good with her and and she looks up to you. I love you my sweet, talented girl...
Thanks for leaving a comment:)
Post a Comment