Thursday, February 18, 2010

I don`t have a picture of her but Ashley is one of my favorite neighbors in the whole circle! She used to be an activity days leader but then got released (and replaced with my mom).
     In activity days I had to give little 1-2 minute talk,about my favorite activity we`ve done. I made Ashley cry (happy tears) because  I chose the one time we made lasagna at her house. It was so much fun.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Yes you did make me cry but you were right they were happy tears. I truly miss Activity Days! Maybe I will get to be your teacher again sometime. I will keep my fingers crossed. You did a wonderful job giving your talk for the AD Recognition night. I am glad that you had a fun time at my activities. I always worried that you girls wouldn't have fun. Love ya Miss Madi!