So I was wondering if anyone else watches So You Think You Can Dance. Because if you do...
Am I the only one that is so exited that Lauren Froderman WON!
She was my absolute favorite dancer.She was amazing.So if you agree PLEASE leave a comment and I almost forgot...
Despicable Me is...
awesome I have to say my favorite characters were the minions. They remind me of little Mexican jumping beans. It was Thomas,Dad,Natalie/my cousin,and I. Thomas` favorite line was "I ordered a dart machine not a FFFFFFFFFFF..." I dont know what my dads or Natalie's favorite part was..(dad and Natalie please leave a comment saying what your favorite part was) And last but not least my favorite part was when the little minion drank the potion that made him float of and out the window and the old man said "oops I meant to close that."
1 comment:
Yes!!! I am SOOOO excited that Lauren won! She is such a cute girl and is so talented. She makes me miss dancing and makes me wonder if I could have been that good if given a chance. Ya know, you could dance and I could live through you! That is a brilliant idea!!!!
Now, about Despicable Me...I am still mad that you guys went to see it without me! So mean!!!
Love you-Mom
Post a Comment