I found a website called Disney glitter graphics and I downloaded a glitter Nemo and put it at the bottom of my blog so if you like it go to that website!
i love your nemo, i think he is so cute! i should do that sometime, i used to watch that movie all the time! guess what? i have the chicken pox! since i am going to be home for the week sick, i should watch nemo!!! LOL!
2 comments:
I think it is VERY cute! Did you know that Nemo is probably my most favorite Disney flick? Dori makes me laugh every time!
i love your nemo, i think he is so cute! i should do that sometime, i used to watch that movie all the time! guess what? i have the chicken pox! since i am going to be home for the week sick, i should watch nemo!!! LOL!
Post a Comment