Friday, March 11, 2011

Remodeling My Blog And Some Other Stuff

     So did anyone notice the changes I made to my blog? I hope so, one of the biggest changes is that I posted again that last post was for a school assignment. I wasn't required to do it on a blog. (Or online in that case) The assignment was a book report and you get to choose any book, any genre, and any way you want to present it. My favorite book report presentation in my class that anyone has ever done was probably Brandon's (he's a kid in my class) His was a biography on Bill Gates. The way he chose to present it was on a computer screen, a paper computer screen. It was pretty creative!

     Last Friday I was outside riding on my motor scooter and having fun. Until I swerved and fell off. The result of that were two terrible scrapes that were each the size of a silver dollar. And now I have two disgusting scabs on my knees. Painful! And now I have to deal with my wonderful scabs until they heal. So frickin' irritating! (frickin' is a word my mom, my aunt Amber, and I use all of the time!)

No comments: